Welcome to the Smithson Valley Ag Booster Club Home Page. Look for updated information coming out soon. Check us out on FACEBOOK - SVFFA Ag Booster Club!
This weeks events:
Lamb & Goat validation is Tuesday, October 14 from 2-6 at the SVHS Ag Building
Booster Club meeting at 7pm, Tues Oct 14th in the SVHS Library. The student meeting for Sr/Jr FFA members will be at 7 pm in the cafeteria.
* Discuss volunteer opportunities that members signed up for last month
* learn about upcoming pig sales in the area. Several happening next weekend.
* learn about upcoming jackpot shows. There are a few lamb and goat ones next weekend.
* updates from Ag teachers on projects/questions
* discuss process for stock show sign up meeting in November
* approve budget presented at September meeting
* turn in meat fundraiser with money. These must be turned in by end of the week to get items back before November meeting for pick up. We also still have some raffle tickets to sell.
* tshirts are still available as well
* update from committees
Also, SVFFA students will be participating in the Smithson Valley Fall Festival on October 29th and will be again be in charge of the petting zoo. If you have a friendly animal that would make a great addition to this year's petting zoo please contact Kirsten or one of our ag teachers. (you will receive service hours)
Also needed for the fall festival are candy donations. Students will receive service hours for donating bags of Halloween Candy and volunteering to help at the event. You can bring candy donations to the student meeting tomorrow night or drop these off at the ffa office before Oct 29th. TO RECEIVE YOUR SERVICE HOURS FOR CANDY DONATIONS IT WILL HELP IF YOU WRITE SOMEWHERE ON THE BAG OF CANDY YOUR NAME AND THE NAME OF YOUR AG TEACHER.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting Tuesday.
RAFFLE TICKETS - STILL HAVE SOME TO SELL FOR HUNT - $20 TICKET. Call or Text Christi for additional tickets (210-323-6551)
(drawing will be held at November meeting)